Saturday, January 29, 2011

Family Activities...

Our family activities...

~Volleyball & Olivia~

My Liv and her Missouri Thunder Volleyball team are doing pretty good...  The got 2nd at a Tourney, and then they didn't place at another...  But I still think they are doing pretty well, they just need to learn to work together better.






Liv also played on a Co-ed Volleyball Team for Rockwood South Middle School.  They also had a tournament and they were not working very well the day of tourney, but they did win a few games.

************************
St. Louis Blues & Kiera

My Kiera got to meet her favorite hockey team the St. Louis Blues. 
I was able to take her to one of there practices, and she was
able to see her favorite players up in person.  She got autographs and was
in Hockey Heaven!  She is the only one really into hockey. 
So as a good mom, I have to support my little girl!  :)

One of Kiera's favorite players T.J. Oshie #74.  Kiera is getting the autograph but you can't see her.

Kiera getting autograph from her most Favorite Player, ERIC Johnson#6...  She loves him!  You can't see her in this pic either...  she is being swarmed by other fans.
Kiera with another player, but not sure of his name... Think its Steen#20.  He was so awesome, he took the time to talk with Kiera and just made her feel great!  She loves the Blues!

**************


Wrestling & Dominick

Dominick has had several wrestling tournaments and has been doing awesome!
He got injured in one tournament and his coach had to pull him out of the competition.  He injured his knee...  he had a huge contusion on his left knee.  But a week later he wrestled and won his weight class.  He will wrestle again in a couple of weeks.

He continues to get merit badges in scouts with the help of Chris.  He just got his rank in 1st class.  And is looking forward to someday earning his Eagle.





***************************

College & Jeremie

Jeremie returned to Texas to start another semester of college.  It was so nice to have him home for the Christmas holiday's.  I hated to see him leave....  he got to go back to Texas in my little red convertible...  And I was able to keep my Saturn Vue.  He has had the Saturn for a while...  so it was nice to be able to get my Saturn back.  But I worry about him driving around in such a little car.  Since he is so tall... but he likes the little car because it gets better gas mileage. 



1 comment:

  1. Hey, you started a blog!! I like that since I don't do facebook, I can see what you are up to.

    ReplyDelete